Carr Manor Primary is a thriving, multi-cultural, high achieving school. We are looking for an experienced teacher to join us in September working in either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2. NQT's are welcome to apply.
We are looking for someone who is:
- an outstanding classroom practioner
- enthusiastic and hardworking
- committed to the wellfare and wellbeing of all pupils
- able to help pupils achieve their full potential
- committed to achieving high standards of attainment, progress and behaviour
Interested applicants are encouraged to come and look around our school at either 10am Thursday 24th May or 10am Friday 25th May. Please telephone the school office on 0113 2689160 to make an appointment.
Completed applications should be e.mailed to email@example.com by the closing date of 1st June.
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 4th June.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 7th June.