If you have experience of both KS1 and KS2 and can, when required undertake Cover Supervisor duties in KS2 under the guidance of teaching and leadership staff then you are just what we are looking for.
Relevant qualifications (NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent) are desirable. Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
Normal working hours are 8:30am to 3:15pm Mon, Tue, Thur & Fri and 8:30am to 4:30pm on Wednesday for Staff Meeting.
The post is Term Time Only and is temporary to 31st August 2019 due to funding.
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to the provision of high quality education.
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Be a confident and successful team player.
• Be able to form excellent relationships with all stakeholders.
.In return we will offer:
• A supportive staff team who are committed to ensuring that every child reaches their potential
• A vibrant and welcoming environment.
• Enthusiastic and well behaved children.
How to apply:
Application forms and back ground information are available to download below . Once completed, please return to the school via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Stephanie Carlin, School Business Manager, Carr Manor Primary School, Carr Manor Road, Moortown, LEEDS LS17 5DJ
The closing date for applications is 12 noon, Friday 1st February 2019.