Carr Manor Primary is a thriving, multi-cultural, high achieving school. We are looking for someoneone who has that extra something and will join us in our drive for excellence. The post is temporary for two terms.
The successful applicant will:
• Be a challenging and inspiring teacher
• Have very high expectations of achievement, attainment and behaviour
• Be able to maintain a stimulating environment
• Show initiative, be an adaptable and flexible team member
• Contribute towards our vibrant, creative curriculum
In return, we will offer:
• A stimulating workplace and lively atmosphere
• A supporting and caring environment
• Opportunities for professional development
• Pupils with a very positive attitude to learning
• A friendly, supportive and positive team
We are offering two opportunities to visit our school; Tuesday 13th November at 9:30am and Thursday 15th November at 9:00am. Interested applicants are encouraged to come and look around, please telephone the school office on 0113 2689160 to make an appointment.