Carr Manor Primary is a thriving, multi-cultural, high achieving school in North Leeds, located on the Moortown/Meanwood border.
We are looking to appoint a teaching assistant to work in our Early Years Foundation Stage under the guidance of a class teacher. Relevant qualifications (NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent) are desirable. Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
The successful candidate will:
• Be committed to the provision of high quality education.
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Be a confident and successful team player.
• Be able to form excellent relationships with all stakeholders.
Have good literacy, numeracy and communication skills.
Be flexible and have the ability to use their initiative
• Have a sense of fun, enthusiasm and drive. .
.In return we will offer:
• A supportive staff team who are committed to ensuring that every child reaches their potential
• A vibrant and welcoming environment.
• Enthusiastic and well behaved children.
How to apply:
If you would like further information about our school, please visit our website at http://www.carrmanor-pri.leeds.sch.uk
Applicants are to download application form and job information from the Job Vacancies link on the Community page on our website. Once completed, please return to the school via e-mail: email@example.com or by post to Stephanie Carlin, School Business Manager, Carr Manor Primary School, Carr Manor Road, Moortown, LEEDS LS17 5DJ